NY Sports Dog: Ike Davis Gets a New Sponsor

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ike Davis Gets a New Sponsor

Well he sort of got a new sponsor.

Like many of you, I am addicted to Baseball-Reference.com and their amazing stats, so I jumped at the chance to sponsor Ike Davis when his page was unveiled yesterday

My favorite page to sponsor is Keith Hernandez' page.  The other two on my sponsor "hit list" are Ron Darling and Mookie Wilson, but thus far I haven't been able to grab them.

For the sheer number of hours I spend on their website, sponsoring a page or two is a nice way of saying thanks for all of their great work.

When clicking through the various Mets pages, I see a lot of my friends and fellow bloggers sponsoring pages--Amazin Avenue, Ted Berg, etc.  Its really great to see....what I truly hate is when someone spoonsors a page for nefarious purposes, like Johan Santana's page for example.  That really pisses me off!

So here is a screen cap of the newest Met and his newest "sponsor".



Who do you have?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails