NY Sports Dog: That's Not a Sculpture Denny......

Sunday, February 1, 2009

That's Not a Sculpture Denny......

Yes, I know this isn't about the Mets, but it saddens me to see someone like record-setting Olympian Michael Phelps puffing on a bong.

For those of you saying, "maybe it's not him?", he has come out in acknowledgment of his poor decision.

Phelps said: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

An accompanying story in the tabloid said the photo was from a Nov. 6 party in South Carolina, a little more than a month after Phelps wrapped up his record haul in Beijing.

Thankfully no Met has ever smoked pot.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails