NY Sports Dog: Happy Birthday Elvis, I Need a Cure for the Winter Blues

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Elvis, I Need a Cure for the Winter Blues

Holidays are over, the Giants are done, it's cold, basketball sucks, hockey is hockey, the NFL playoffs will be OK, but if the Cowboys or Eagles win the big one it will just worsen this creeping malaise, and worst of all, the Mets don't head to Florida for over a month.

Work is piling up, my iPod broke, and the blogs don't seem quite as funny this year--likely because the Mets had such a rough season in 2009.

I need an action plan....

Buy a new iPod (tomorrow)
Listen to a lot of Elvis on the new iPod
Read funny blogs (Metstradamus is a chuckle fest, and the Kranepool Society is often hilarious)
Find pictures of hot girls in Mets gear



I feel better already.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails