NY Sports Dog: Day 1 of the Rest of Our Baseball Loving Lives

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 of the Rest of Our Baseball Loving Lives


Happy New Year fellow Mets fans....it's time to forget about the past, and focus on the future.

I mean, who wants to hear about David Wright's alarming K rate and loss of power when we can talk about his return to form in 2010!

Who wants to worry about all of those injuries when we can focus on a healthy 2010!

Ollie Perez didn't struggle last year--because I forgot 2009 existed--Ollie Perez if going to give us 200+ innings of good baseball in 2010!

We got Jason Bay! We got Johan freakin Santana! We have an outfield that could hit 100 homeruns!

I am pumped, excited, charged up, stimulated, fevered, intoxicated, agog, and to be honest, a little gassy from the champagne, but anyway--I am feeling these Mets!

As the old saying goes, are you with me, or agin' me?

2010! The best year of our baseball loving lives!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails