NY Sports Dog: I'm Not Going to Joke About K-Rod

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Not Going to Joke About K-Rod

Nope, not gonna do it.

  • I won't say that he pointed to the sky after hitting his father-in-law.
  • I won't compare Frankie's Golden Gloves to David Wright's Golden Sombrero.
  • I won't say the Mets finally found their slugger.
  • Not gonna tell you that the Mets have decided to cancel Family Day
  • I won't sit here and wonder why Frankie got arrested after hitting his father-in-law on one occasion while Luis Castillo has been slapping things all year.
  • I won't compare Frankie's hitting to Francoeur's...too easy, and as one fan on Twitter said, "If Francoeur swung at his father-in-law, he'd miss."
  • Finally, I will not tell you that K-Rod doubled his team's hit total on the night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails